Workshop Spaces at Eramboo
Eramboo’s beautiful bushland setting is the perfect venue for a workshop and is open to applications from artists/instructors to run workshops and masterclasses in our Teaching Room and or Gallery.
The length of teaching space availability is one full day including set-up and clean-up unless other arrangements have been made with Eramboo staff.
Eramboo will organise the event management system (ie: Eventbrite etc), respond to all enquiries regarding the course outline and/or workshop content, payment, guidleines, supplies list, cancellation and reimbursements.
Eramboo agrees to promote the workshop on social media and on the website if all required information is supplied ahead of time as listed bleow:
– Available dates and times of class to be attended.
– Finalised pricing of course being offered.
– Finalised and detailed course Title and Outline including description, aims and objectives for participants.
– Required supplies and materials list for participants
– Minimum 3 workshop/instructor/student photos relating to course in finalised .jpeg digital format for marketing use.
– Background information about course instructor for marketing use (eg: short instructor bio).
Eramboo Teaching Space Use: Terms and Conditions